Shimano warrants to the original retail purchaser that the Shimano rowing product for which they received this warranty, is free from non-conformities in material and workmanship.
Shimano SRD600 Foot Stretcher is warranted for a period of two years.
Shimano SRD610 & SRD700 Rowing Shoes are warranted for a period of one year.
LIMITS OF THE WARRANTY
Shimano’s sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace the Product, at Shimano’s option.
Customers are required to contact directly with the Shimano Online Store for making any warranty claims.
At making warranty claims, the product with serial number, the purchaser's name and address are required.
When servicing Shimano rowing equipments that is out of its warranty period, Shimano will charge for parts, manpower hours and freight cost.
This warranty in no way replaces or is an extension of a complete boat manufacturer’s warranty. Retailers and wholesale outlets for Shimano’s products are not authorized to modify this warranty in any way.
It is the consumer’s responsibility to regularly examine the product to determine the need for normal service or replacement.
- Shimano products that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused or involved in accidents.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the products. (such claims must be presented directly to the carrier)
- Damage to products resulting from improper assembly, repair and poor maintenance.
- Damage resulting from cause other than defects in material and workmanship, including but limited to lack of technical skills, competences, or experience of user.
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the products.
- The labour required to remove and re-adjust the product within the boat assembly.
- Normal wear and tear to the product.